Updated August 2023
LTFT Training Forms
Completed LTFT Forms should be submitted at least three months before the LTFT Percentage change date, if less than three months notice is given, it may impact on your desired start date.
Please note that there is a new process for change of working percentage requests (including Returning to full time training).
All submissions are now via an MS Form.
When you receive your Eligibility letter from the Programmes Team, please send a copy to Medical Staffing where you will be working and/or Lead Employer St Helens & Knowsley for GP Trainees, Sports & Exercise Medicine trainees, Public Health Trainees & Histopathology Trainees.
- LTFT Training FAQs
- LTFT Training Calculator (Please note, ALL training calculators are indicative only)
LTFT Training Guidance Documents
- Specialty Advisors' Contact Details
- Lead Trainees' Contact Details
- LTFTT Trust Champions List
- SuppoRTT Champions
- GMC Position Statement on LTFTT – October 2011
- GMC Additional Position Statement on Academic Training in a LTFTT setting – January 2012
- NHS Employers Equitable Pay for Flexible Medical Training
- NHS Employers Principles Underpinning New Arrangements flexible Training
- Pregnancy Pack (updated 2023)