Medical Oncology West Midlands Training Programme
4-year training programme with entry following Internal Medicine Training (IMT) or equivalent.
Oncology Common Stem year (OCS) followed by 3 years of medical oncology training.
Trainees rotate between:
- University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Heartlands Hospital
- Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust – New Cross Hospital
- University Hospital Coventry and Warwickshire
- Worcestershire Acute Hospitals Trust
- University Hospital North Staffordshire (OCS year)
Around half the training programme will be spent at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.