Key documents for trainees for less than full time training in the West Midlands.
Updated January 2017
LTFT Training Forms
NEW TWO STAGE ON-LINE APPLICATION AND PROGRAMME PROCESS IS NOW 'LIVE'
1 Eligibility Assessment and Stage 2
Placement Approval Forms (hereunder) are required for the LTFT Training process. There
is no need to download new software.
forms must be completed and approved using digital signatures. For HELP re digital signatures see “How to create and sign LTFT Online forms”
(see below and integral to Stage 2
1 forms are only needed for a first-time application or if you have returned to
whole time for more than 12 months.
2 forms are needed before starting LTFT Training and then prior to every rotation (even if staying
in the same Trust)
You Must Always
download forms from the website
OLD LTFT PROGRAMME TRAINING FORMS WILL
1. How to complete & Sign LTFTT Online Forms
2. Electronic Form Guidance for MAC users
3. Stage 1 eligibility Assessment form for LTFTT May 2017 EXT
4. Stage 2 Placement Approval forms for LTFTT May 2017 EXT
5. Appeals Procedure for LTFT Training
6. LTFT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
7. Emergency Medicine LTFT Trainees Rota Form
8. Opportunities for Higher EM LTFT Pilot Project Guidance
Here at Health Education England (West Midlands) we aim to offer our medical and dental trainees the highest quality training, supervision and support. This is because we believe excellence in education and training is at the heart of delivering excellent patient care. We hope you will spend many enjoyable and rewarding years with us developing your medical or dental career.